Sreesanth is punished because he found guilty. Yes, sreesanth is punished only for finding him as guilty the news repeats in the scrolling of a famous malayalam TV channel. this news has a hidden indications to the culprits who where not in the lights. The news gives a message you will be punished only if you found as guilty . The message deciphered is as follows
1. If you remain unseen to the public / law while committing the crime , you will not be punished.
2.Or if you can prove that you were not committed any crime but your usual things , you will be excused
3.Or if you can make your wrongs the law of te country you will be execused
4. Or if you have strong commands on ruling ppl , you will be excused.
we must read this article keeping following information in mind
1. ICCI refused to disclose play in Olympic games by which we may be loosing some medals and BCCI guys are very eager to obey the decision.
2. revenue earned in Cricket tournaments are higher than teh previous years and it growing .
3. the selection/ election to BCCI chairmanship is a big task and tough competition. Even the non cricket players were interested to be a chairman of BCCI !!!
let us see the details of Match fixing case 2012 ......................
1.The accuseds who were arrested in the match fixing case ( 2012) includes Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila , Ankeet
Chavan, Amit etc
2. Apart from these players , Meyyapan , Vindu were also arrested .
3.Asad rauf the Pak umpire were also booked.
the important personalities who were interrogated in this issue were Shilpa Shetty, Her husband and owner of rajastan royals Mr. Raj Kundra,Preity Zinda, SRK, Sreenivasan etc. But the Sreesanth the only one "found as guilty" and punished!!!!
SReesanth , you are punished for keeping all crimes open to the world. You practice to hide the crimes if you are intended to do .. ...OMG , give me the ability to hide my crimes tooo ...................